Thursday, August 22, 2013

Blog 3: Topic Choice and Semester 1 ESLR Goals

1.) Running/starting a successful business

2.)
  • To improve my skills on being an effective learner while working on my topic is quite challenging yet easy to do at the same time. I would have to listen to everything my mentor says and does and observe how to create her ways and make them my own.
  • To become a more effective communicator is rather easy. While doing my hours I had the chance to talk to many different customers and ask why they chose to come so often. Which really helped me being able to talk to others with confidence. I only hope to grow upon this.
  • To improve my skills in using technology I would create power points and such when presenting or while doing hours if customers want something new I will show a slideshow of her work and ask if they would like anything new.
  • To become a better I-poly citizen is harder for me since I'm not really comfortable leaving my social group but am able to talk to others naturally I only hope to improve my social awkwardness at times and make others time here as fun as mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment