Friday, October 11, 2013

Blog 7 Independent Component 1 Approval

What I am doing for my senior project competent 1 is a suggestion my mentor gave to me about starting a small little business. Something I can get done while also getting paid and giving me the sense of idea on how difficult it is to do. So as of now i have started my own business going to various different businesses and asking if they have any extra loads of flyers that they would like to pass out and sure enough they do. I charge a small amount and get right on to it with passing them out. The hard part this component is showing that I challenged myself to get up at 3 am and start right there and then. Which will show my time management preparation and other elements to becoming a future business owner.

No comments:

Post a Comment