Thursday, January 9, 2014

Blog 11

1.) I did my mentor ship at my sister's house.

2.) My contact is Amanda Mendoza

3.) I did a total of 10 hours while I was there

4.) While I was there she made me do an outline on a project her job gave her. Which was basically like what type of posters/ads and such should be put up keep in my that she works at Victoria Secret so this was really difficult on me and i really didn't do a good on it. BUT after I was done she gave me an eye opener she brought me her outline that she was working on cause she knew that I wasn't going to do such a good job on it and told me that if i really want to go into business really put forth effort into finding out who your clients are going to be and what kind of deals are they looking for and that really made me get more focused on my senior project cause I really had to find out who customers where to do a good job on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment