Sunday, February 9, 2014

Blog 15: Independent Component 2 Approval

  1. For the 30 hours to accumulate for the independent component 2 I plan on creating a Website for A & R Creations as well as business cards, flyers and discount coupons ads. I will be creating the website from scratch as well as the business cards.
  2. If you know or may not know creating a website does indeed take some time. Especially if this is your first time and are new to it like I am. I will also be going back to A & R every other day to show my production and ask if there is anything there is to fix or add to the website/business cards.
  3. Doing this independent component it's going to help me understand more to what you really need to get out there for other potential business owners to know about your business. Mainly whats important to know. It is also showing me all the same details a business has to go through as I will be spending much time at the shop as well as working on the my work.

No comments:

Post a Comment