Friday, February 7, 2014

Blog 14: Independent Component 1

  • Literal
    • A) I, Gabriel Mendoza, confirm that completed my independent component which represents 30 years of work.
    • B) Araceli Mendez, Hair Salon in Pomona
    • C) Hours on log
    • D) My senior topic is on transforming your small business into a franchise, so for my independent component I started of with my own "business" which was going around to different businesses and passing out flyers to local neighborhoods.
  •  Interpretive

    • While on the job I found out that everyone must put in hard work to further themselves. Since I was doing a really good job at passing out the flyers on a timely matter, I started getting referred to other business which in the end gave me my a building block for my answer 1. Which was using your connections wisely.
  • Applied
    • This component gave me the basics for my answer 1. Using the basics my component gave me I built around it for my answer 1, which stated above was, using your connections wisely. In this case I was a connection remax used. Also a good building block for my answer 2, which is advertising properly.

No comments:

Post a Comment